绝望主妇第一季(绝望主妇美剧资源夸克)
视频加载中...
绝望主妇几乎是最适合学英语的美剧,发音清晰,语速适中,含有大量对白,我会1-8季全季持续更新,下面是整理的学习笔记,包含了单词注释,配合视频更方便学习哦。
--------
Is somebody out there?
是谁在楼下
Oh, my god! That's smoke!
smoke n.烟;抽烟vi.冒烟
上帝啊 冒烟了
Oh, my god.
天哪
She left candles unattended in the den.
candle n.蜡烛;烛形物;烛光
她把点燃的蜡烛丢在外间里
Paramedic said she was lucky.
lucky adj.幸运的;侥幸的;
医生说她已经很幸运了
She could've been killed.
她本来可能会死的
She ran out with nothing on.
她什么都没穿就跑了出来
She was having sex with some guy when the fire started.
guy n.家伙; v.逃走;
起火的时候她和别人做爱呢
What happened to him?
happen v.发生;出现;碰巧;
那人怎么样了
He got smoke inhalation. He's at the hospital.
smoke n.烟;抽烟vi.冒烟 inhalation n.吸入;吸入药剂; hospital n.医院;
他吸入了烟雾 送医院了
Susan, are you all right? You look awful.
awful adj.可怕的;极坏的;使人敬畏的;
苏珊 你没事吧 你脸色不对劲啊
I'm fine. I'm fine. I just, uh, feel really bad for Edie.
fine adj.好的; v.可接受;
我没事 没事 我只是 为伊迪感到遗憾
Oh, honey, don't worry about Edie. She's a strong lady.
honey 蜂蜜,亲爱的 worry vt.使烦恼vi.发愁 strong a.强壮的;擅长的 lady n.女士,夫人;贵妇人
宝贝儿 不用为她担心 她很坚强的
Absolutely. She'll get through this.
absolutely ad.完全地;绝对地 through ad v.通过; prep.穿过; adj.直达的,全程的;
没错 她能挺过来的
She'll find a way to survive.
find vt.找到;发觉;找出 survive vt.幸免于vi.活下来
她总有办法渡过难关
We all do.
我们都是如此
Come on.
走吧
- Wow! What happened? - Mike!
happen v.发生;出现;碰巧;
-天啊 怎么回事 -麦克
And suddenly there he was.
suddenly adv.突然;忽然;
突然间 他出现了
Like a phoenix rising from the ashes.
ash n.灰,灰末;骨灰
像是浴火重生的凤凰
I... I thought you were... Uh... Where were you?
我以为你在 你去哪儿了
I just got back from the movies. Edie had a fire, huh?
huh int.用于问题、建议等之后;
我刚从电影院回来 伊迪家着火了是吗
Yeah. Yeah, but she's fine now.
fine adj.好的; v.可接受;
是啊 不过她现在没事了
Everything's fine now.
fine adj.好的; v.可接受;
一切都没事了
And just like that, Susan was happy.
就这样 苏珊很高兴
Life was suddenly full of... possibilities.
suddenly adv.突然;忽然; possibility n.可能性;可能发生的事物;
她的生活又充满了无限可能
Not to mention a few unexpected surprises.
mention vt.提到,谈到; n.提及,说起; unexpected adj.意外的,想不到的; surprise n.惊讶;意外;v.(使)吃惊;adj.出乎意料的;
更别说一些意外的"惊喜"了
- Hello. - It's me.
-喂 -是我
- Have anything yet? - No, nothing yet.
yet ad.还;已经conj.而
-有消息了吗 -还没有
But don't worry. I'm definitely getting closer.
worry vt.使烦恼vi.发愁 definitely ad.一定地,明确地
不过别着急 我快要得手了
I brought some champagne.
champagne n.香槟酒;香槟酒色;
我带了些香槟
I thought we should have a toast.
toast n.干杯; v.烤;
我觉得我们应该喝一杯
The next day my friends came together
friend n.朋友,友人 together ad.共同,一起
第二天 我的朋友们一起过来
to pack away my clothes,
pack vt.捆扎;挤满n.包 clothes n.衣服,服装;被褥
把我的衣服 私人物品
my personal belongings and what was left of my life.
personal adj.个人的; n.人事消息栏;
还有我留下的一切痕迹都清理走
All right, ladies, lift 'em up.
lady n.女士,夫人;贵妇人 lift vt.举起; n.电梯;
好了 姑娘们 举杯吧
To Mary Alice, a good friend and neighbor.
friend n.朋友,友人 neighbor n.邻居; adj.邻近的;
敬玛丽·艾莉丝 好朋友 好邻居
Wherever you are, we hope you've found peace.
wherever conj.处处;在任何地方;adv.究竟到哪儿; hope n.&vt.&vi.希望 found v.找到; v.创办,成立;找到(find的过去式); peace n.和平;平静;和睦;秩序;
无论你身在何处 愿你能寻得平静
- To Mary Alice. - To Mary Alice.
-敬玛丽·艾莉丝 -敬玛丽·艾莉丝
Let's get this show on the road.
show vt.给…看;表明 road n.道路;公路;途径;方法;
好好整理一下吧
You guys, check out Mary Alice's clothes.
guy n.家伙; v.逃走; check v.检查;审查;核查;n.检查;调查;审查; clothes n.衣服,服装;被褥
你们快来看看玛丽·艾莉丝的衣服
Size eight? Ha! She always told me she was a size six.
八号的 她一直说她穿六号
We found the skeleton in her closet.
found v.找到; v.创办,成立;找到(find的过去式); skeleton n.骨架,骨骼; adj.骨骼的; closet n.小房间;壁碗橱
她的小秘密曝光了
Not quite, Gabrielle, not quite.
quite adv.相当;很;非常;十分;完全;
这不算秘密 加布丽尔 还有呢
- What's that? - A letter addressed to Mary Alice.
letter n.信;证书;字母 address n.地址;演说;谈吐
-那是什么 -一封给玛丽·艾莉丝的信
How ironic.
ironic adj.讽刺的;反话的;
真是讽刺
To have something I tried so desperately to keep secret,
desperately adv.拼命地;绝望地;不顾一切地;极度地; keep vi.保持;坚持 secret a.秘密的;隐蔽的
我一直以来要保守的秘密
treated so casually.
treat v.治疗;处理;招待;款待;n.款待;乐事;乐趣;
如此轻易地被发现了
What are you doing? That's private.
private adj.私有的;私人的;私用的;
你干什么呢 这是隐私
It's open. What's the big deal?
deal n.买卖;待遇vt.给予
这已经打开了 没关系的
What does this mean?
mean v.意思是;adj.小气的;不善良;
这是什么意思
I don't know. But check out the postmark.
check v.检查;审查;核查;n.检查;调查;审查;
不知道 不过看这邮戳
Oh, my god. She got it the day she died.
天哪 是她自杀那天收到的
Do you think this is why she...?
会不会就是因为这个她
I'm so sorry, girls.
girl n.女孩子,姑娘;女儿
对不起 姐妹们
I never wanted you to be burdened with this.
burden n.担子,重担;装载量
我本不想让你们卷进来
Oh, Mary Alice, what did you do?
玛丽·艾莉丝 你做了什么